Saturday, April 02, 2005

Very Mobile

It's been quite a while since I have updated everyone on what's going on with us. Kylie is 9 1/2 months now, and is just everywhere. Yup, Kylie's crawling. I have officially cleared my coffee table and cabinets of our breakables. We have our eyes on her every move. We have to, or there will be complete craziness. Today, Kylie and I organized her toys. They were starting to take over the living room, and I just couldn't stand it any longer. Here are some pics of Kylie last month, as well as some from earlier today. Look at how big our baby girl has gotten. She's just so precious. We are SOOOOO in love!

Pics from March 3rd...
March 5th...

And from earlier today...

See how nicely we can clean up all the toys. I bet she has them all scattered again by nightfall. Oh well. You're only young once.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers