Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kelly Hodge Has Left The City

Yesterday was a sad day. Our good friend and neighbor left us early this morning. He had to take a job in North Carolina, so we said our good bye's. We love you Kelly Hodge. We can't believe you're gone. Just remember I have passes. They are yours when you need them. Here are some pics below from last night.


Here's Kylie saying goodbye. I know she's too young to comprehend what is really happening in the long run, but she did understand that her good friend "Kelry" was going away to live somewhere else. So sad.Goodbyes are never easy. However, Mr. Hodge did find ways to lighten the mood.

Kylie loves playing with Kelly. I think he's doing "The Claw" here.

See what happens when Kylie sees "The Claw" coming at her...

Steven and Kelly's last BFF picture on our street. They were getting ready to load Kelly's Harley in the back of the pickup.

WE'LL MISS YOU HODGE!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers