Caden is THREE months young today. We are getting close to the fun part where he's really developing a personality, and the cooing is happening on a daily basis. He's doing really great with tummy time. He can almost kick his left leg behind him, but that right arm seems to always get in the way of that happening. He's on a good nap schedule (I think because he knows Santa is coming) and sleeps about nine hours straight each night now.
Splish, splash Caden's loving his baths!!! Caden loves his bath time so much, I wanted to share these pics. Ever since his first bath experience, I've failed to grab the camera when I give him his baths. We have a routine, each night around 8:00 I give him a bath, which relaxes him enough to where he'll get one more feeding and then we put him in bed. It's working pretty good so far, even with Kylie across the hall having conversations with all of her stuffed animals. Kylie is very much so a night owl just like I was as a kid. Shoot, now give me a bed and I can be out like a light in seconds. Two kids really does wear you out. Now I look back, and one child was a piece of cake.
I took these pics of Caden tonight. He's always all smiles during his bath time. He really enjoys the water, and looking at the blue fish I stick on the wall for him. He also has these little soft cloth bath toys to keep him entertained. He loves them. Right now, his gums are swollen so I know teeth cutting is coming real soon. Everything goes in his mouth especially his hands. At bath time, he likes to hold on to them and really looks at them closely. And we do sing together during his bath's. I'm teaching him Row, Row, Row Your Boat and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star right now. He coos along with me. It's great to watch.



I took these pics of Caden tonight. He's always all smiles during his bath time. He really enjoys the water, and looking at the blue fish I stick on the wall for him. He also has these little soft cloth bath toys to keep him entertained. He loves them. Right now, his gums are swollen so I know teeth cutting is coming real soon. Everything goes in his mouth especially his hands. At bath time, he likes to hold on to them and really looks at them closely. And we do sing together during his bath's. I'm teaching him Row, Row, Row Your Boat and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star right now. He coos along with me. It's great to watch.
Speaking of bed time, here is a little prayer I share with Kylie each night we tuck her into bed...
Angels bless and angels keep
Angels guard me while I sleep
Bless my heart and bless my home
Bless my spirit as I roam
Guide and guard me through the night
and wake me with the morning's light.
Amen.






