Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sweet First Steps @ 14 months

Oh my, it's actually here. I'm full of mixed emotions on this one. I was thrilled the day Kylie took her first real steps, at her first birthday party actually. So that made for a great surprise to everyone. But this time, with Caden, it's bitter sweet. I am pretty sure that we are done having babies, so each time Caden reaches a milestone means we're one more step away from all of his baby stages. Like I said, it's bitter sweet. He's doing great. It started about 3 weeks ago. He was taking anywhere from 4-7 steps a night and no more than that. Then everyone started telling me that he was doing great at totting around, and he was almost there. This coming from Steven and his preschool teachers. For some reason, whenever I came around he didn't want to walk. He would plop down and hold up his arms. I think he just needed some lovin' from mommy. Then on Saturday, November 7th, 2009 at 9:19 am I got a surprise. After breakfast...Caden started walking everywhere. It was great. I was so excited of course I had to capture this moment on camera. Please, enjoy the video.

Yes, my baby is now 14 months and 4 days young. What a great year! Thanks for letting me share it with you.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers