Friday, August 20, 2004

Kylie Gets A Nickname

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all things nice,
And such are little girls made of.
My hubby has started calling Kylie "Kybo", which I think is just adorable. It's his little pet name for her. Well, because I've been hearing it so much, I have started calling her Kybo too. It's cute. Anyway, we've been really busy with baby bonding time. Kylie has been doing great. We have successfully made it past sleepless nights and infant acne. On August 4th she held her head up on her own. What a strong girl! She turned two months young yesterday, and we went to visit her Dr. for her two month check up today. She weighed 12 lbs 3 ozs. She is really starting to coo and even gurgle now. How the time has flown by already. We are enjoying all of her firsts. We love especially love giving her kisses. So without much ado, here are pics from the past month since I wrote last.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers