Thursday, September 30, 2004

Kylie is Three Months Now!

Yes ma'am. Over the past 5-6 weeks, Kylie has been advancing quite nicely. LOL. She had her first nail clipping on August 27th (all 20 of them). I've been filing them up until then because they were so fine. She got to take her first big car ride to Lewisville to see her friend Caitlyn Marie that was born on September 3rd. Kylie is using her left hand alot. Humm. I wonder if she's going to be a lefty? She's been trying to grab (I believe) at her hanging car seat toy. Tons of cooing. Her first Labor Day! Ooooh, on September 9th, we plopped her into the ever so fun Exersaucer and surrounded her with blankets since she can not hold her body up yet. She seemed to be quite entertained. We loved it! Kylie wore her first pink flower sunglasses on September 12th. And a big ground breaker, she slept her first night in her big crib in her room (had been sleeping in the pretty pink bassinett) because Mommy went back to work on September 15th. Grrrr, not an easy thing to do. However, my mother-in-law has taken on the responsibility of keeping Kylie while Steven and I are at work. I think it's great! Who could ask for anything better? Kylie's favorite thing right now, I'm guessing, is holding her rattles. Once she gets ahold of them, she doesn't let go. Bless our sweet angel baby girl! Here are some new pictures. Yeah!

Kylie is really doing great at "tummy time"! She loves looking at her toys. See....


And this is what our pets Bourbon and Gracie do now that they are deprived of "all" the attention...


I think the cat should be nicer to the dog!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers