skip to main |
skip to sidebar
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!
Yesterday Steven and I went up to Southwest with Kylie and Caden in tow. Kylie was dressed in her Sleeping Beauty costume, and Caden had on a Halloween onesie that said "I Love My Mummy". They looked adorable.Southwest Airlines is known for their Halloween festivities amongst the entire Company system wide. Each year, they almost shut down headquarters for Halloween, as each department spends months preparing skits and props for the Halloween contests. The Company takes these contests so seriously, that our top management personnel dress up in elaborate costumes and acts as the judging staff.We just had to go up there and enjoy it all, and I wanted Kylie to see what all went on at mommy's work. She did have to miss her Halloween party at school, but I think it was well worth it. Her little friend Tatumn was at work with her mommy Gwen, so Kylie had a buddy for the day. Here are some pics I took.This is Caden as my boss and friend Colleen Ireland says "hi" to him.
My coworkers Jennifer Fink and Maria Almanza joined us in this picture. Jennifer was dressed as one of Kylie's fellow Disney Princesses Cinderella, as was Maria's 18 month old daughter Ava. Kylie was acting all shy when we arrived, so I had to hold her tightly in my arms just for this photo op. Too bad I didn't have a Disney Princess costume. That would have been fun.
This is Caden and I with my dear friend Catherine and her son Cooper upstairs at the Flight Training Center. Catherine used to work in the Pubs department in the Training Center, but has recently taken a new job over at headquarters in the Communications department. We still keep in contact on an almost daily basis. Catherine and I were pretty much on the same pregnancy timeline. She was due only 5 or so days after I was. Cooper was born the day after Caden at Presby Dallas.
Here's Kyile with her friend Tatumn. After seeing all our friends at the Training Center and having a yummy BBQ lunch, we walked over to headquarters to see some skits. The lobby was decorated in a haunted house by the company SPIRIT. It was so detailed and magnificent.
Catherine and I with our boys again. They were worn out from the morning, and were napping in their Baby Bjorn's.
Just before we went into the Marketing departments skit, we took a final pic in the lobby.
I have more pics that I actually took on real film. I didn't finish the roll yet, and it will probably live in that camera for a good while before developing takes place. Maybe I'll post them... way later.