Yesterday after church, we got together with our friends again for more Fall festivities. This time we went to the pumpkin patch at the Dallas Arboretum after eating some yummy lunch at El Fenix in Casa Linda Plaza.
I had asked Kylie to try to hold Caden up on some pumpkins. I tried several times to prop him up on some pumpkins, but didn't have any luck. So, here's what I got.Kylie looking just adorable on the pumpkins. This is the pose she came up with.
While walking around the Arboretum's grounds, we stopped by this beautiful Coy pond and the girls loved seeing the beautiful fish. They even knelt down real close for a better look, which made the parents quite nervous as we didn't' want our children swimming with the fish.
Ahhhh, a lovely family picture. It was getting quite warm out there.
This is when we stopped for another break under some shade. The cool morning turned into a steamy afternoon. Gotta love Texas.
My beautiful angel... with bright red cheeks.Kylie, Chaney, and Dru posing amongst the beautiful scenery. The arboretum is just something else. If you haven't been before, I highly recommend it.
As we were leaving, we told the girls they could pick out a pumpkin to buy. I had to stop Kylie for one last pic even though she was getting really hot and tired. With the bright sun beaming in her face, this is what I got. So cute anyway.
We were truly blessed to have had a wonderful weekend with our friends. Amen!
10 years ago






