Friday, November 26, 2004

Discovery!

We make sure Kylie has plenty of "tummy time". Look what she did for us one afternoon in early November. What a baby face. I had to grab my camera.I can't believe how fast she is growing. It was just yesterday Steven was counting to 10 over and over for me. "Push, push" they all yelled. But whoa horsey, Miss Thang is a whole FIVE months old now. Where has the time gone? She's already developing her little (or big) personality. She'll fuss at some things, while she'll giggle at others. Oh, and get this... Kylie has discovered Gracie. Watch out Gracie, here she comes!

This is what happens when she gets ahold of Gracie. Oh Gracie... run cat, run.
Here's a rare shot (me). Kylie and I on Nov. 16th right before bed. She is always quite spunky before we turn in for the night. I think her baths give her a boost. But not long after, she relaxes and her eyes begin to get very heavy.

This is Kybo in her Exersaucer. She's quite a fan of it, as it has many unique features that stimulate her motor skills. We love to watch her "talk" to the different animals on the Exersaucer. This picture was taken Nov. 22nd at 9:55pm. I guess she was up late with us for one reason or another.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers