Happy Halloween!!!
We celebrate Kylie's first Halloween!!!
I can hardly believe that I am the parent of a four month old little girl. It seems like yesterday that I was coming out of Labor and Delivery. October has been an exciting month for our angel girl. SHE FOUND HER TOES! Yep, I wrote it on the calendar. On October 11th, Kylie grabbed a hold of her toes. She just oooed and awed of them. When I change her diaper, she likes to grab onto her feet. This makes diaper changing quite difficult, yet oh so funny! On October 12th, she rolled from her tummy half way to her back. We're almost there. She is still working on how to kick her legs over. On October 14th, Kylie went on her first trip to The State Fair of Texas with her grandparents Mimi and Papa (Steven's parents). She got to see Uncle Cody's cow! On October 15th, Kylie had her first professional pictures taken. Finally! On October 16th, we all went to the Dallas Arboretum to bake in the hot sun. My mom went (Nana) to take pics of the family. They turned out magnificent! On October 19th, she turned 4 months old. Big news...on October 23rd, Kylie rolled over all the way by herself. Yeah! We're working on sitting up with her. She is practicing using a sippy cup now, and is even making a crawling motion with her arms and legs during tummy time. Here are the latest pics of "Kybo"!!! Enjoy them as much as we enjoy her.
Oh, I forgot to tell you about that yellow duck. We call it "duck-duck". She seems pretty happy whenever "duck-duck" is close by. Just another cute little thing. So fun!
Oh, another thing I need to mention. Yup, I totally forgot to take pictures of Kylie's first Halloween tonight. I'm so bummed. We were all caught up with keeping Kylie warm while the front door was constantly opened handing out yummy candy to all the cute little trick-or-treaters. I'll never let that happen again. Happy Halloween!






