Monday, January 05, 2009

New Years Eve

We decided to "take it easy" this year as we totally "rocked the cash bar" last year with our friends the Hodges. Our awesome friends the Bonilla's invited us over to hang out with them. We met Tracie and Eric thanks to Kylie and Dru being friends at Whistle Stop School. I started talking to Tracie at a friends birthday party, and she told me about a good dance studio to put Kylie in as I was telling her I was looking for one. Ever since then, we've been good friends... and now we're great friends, family and all.

Here's a pic of Caden and Kylie all ready to go, just waiting for mommy and daddy to finish getting ready to go to the Bonillas. Caden had on his cute Stegosaurus outfit and Kylie had on her Minnie Mouse outfit.
This is Dru and Kylie looking cute over the back of the couch. They were playing dress up. That is their favorite thing to do when we go over there, and if Dru is at our house.

Ta-da! Kylie is wearing her new footie princess pajamas that her Nana gave her for Christmas. She loves those kind of pajamas.Steven and Caden. I just love catching Steven in his moments with Caden... and Kylie too. He was telling Caden that the clock was getting ready to strike twelve, and well be making some noise and not to get scared. Caden hadn't had a nap in a while... I couldn't believe he was still awake at that hour. What a trooper!Awwww. Our first family pic in 2009. Caden was tired, Kylie was tired and emotional. All and all, we got to ring in the new year with some of our best friends!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers