Happy After Valentines Day!!!!!
I am just completely in love with my beautiful children. I am a proud mother of two, and wife of my wonderful hubby Steven, and love my family insanely. I can't remember the last time I was this happy. Steven and I will be celebrating our eighth wedding anniversary on April 28th. We started talking about having kids and what it would be like to have kids shortly after we got married. I remember in the beginning, I was not in any hurry to have children, however, Steven was a little more ready. Although he is four in a half years older than I am, I still wanted a few years just to ourselves before we had kids.
I remember the day we found out we were pregnant with Kylie, and the day we saw her first sonogram image. She was just a peanut, and the same with Caden. We were anxious all the way through both pregnancies. Both of the kids deliveries were great; short and sweet. Upon seeing each of our children for the first time, we felt like we were living a dream. We created two beautiful children, and there they were. All ours to take home for ourselves, to raise on our own, and to love for the rest of our lives.
Now, when I look into their eyes, I see them living an awesome childhood. Non the less, a child living in a world of amazement. They are learning so many new things everyday, I just stop and wonder where all the time has gone. What little blessings they are. I love them with my whole heart, and wonder what I ever did without them.
With that said as we have just celebrated Valentine's Day, I will share with you some of the many, many pictures that I have taken of them over the past few weeks. Enjoy them as much as Steven and I do.








"Sent straight from heaven up above, Came two angels for me to love.
To hold and rock and kiss good night, To wrap my arms around real tight.
To cuddle & nurture and watch them play, To kiss their boo-boo's all away.
To keep them safe and warm & count all their toes, To hold the tissue for them when they blow their little nose.
To laugh at their jokes, to clap as they sing, To tell them all the joy in my life that they bring.
To clean up their play dough, to pull their Lego's apart, To pin up their drawings and tell them it's art.
To applaud real loud when the are in their first play, To help them with homework at the end of a day.
To adore & cherish and watch them grow, To guide and teach them all that I know.
To see them through good times & help them through bad, To share in their happiness and cry when they're sad.
To hold them close and be by their side, To watch them through life as my heart fills with pride.
To help them with decisions, the best that I can, To know that someday they'll be fine young citizens."
- -By Anonymous