Happy Five Months Baby Doll. I love you so much!
February 15, 2009

We have been having a blast with our little munchkin lately. He's really getting curious about everything he comes in contact with, and will grab at anything in reach.



This is a Valentine's lion from Halmark that Kylie got from her Nana. She really enjoyed playing with it, but I really think someone else enjoyed it more.




Caden was not a fan of squash... at all. 
Yeah! Caden got a taste of his first cereal. He did soooo good. What a big boy. He was pretty interested in it, especially in the bowl. Kylie was very anxious to help feed him. Being that it was his first time with a spoon, he wasn't exactly sure about it all in the beginning. He got the hang of it after a few minutes. It was great. We took just two pictures, and videoed it all. It's hard to believe he's five months... already. Where does the time go? Since Steven and I have had children, these hours; days; weeks; months; years go by so fast. It's very surreal.
My boys!
I just can't get over Caden's face in this pic. What a doll! Steven was feeding him cereal for dinner, but he seemed to be pretty interested in watching me take pictures. So adorable.
And my youngest angel playing on the activity mat one day when I picked him up from school. Tears broke out when I put the camera down. He was so happy to see me. Awwww.
Next month I'll probably be telling you about Caden scooting all over the floor, and who knows... it's just all so amazing. Have a great day! Love, Erin






