My friends Alison and Ryan Miller had their twin babies, Landon Ryan and McKenna Danielle, on January 21st. I finally made it over to see them yesterday since I had the day off from work for Good Friday. Alison is doing great parenting the twins, and the twins were just adorable. I loved it. I wish I had the time to go over and visit more often. I would love to help her out with them as she's got her hands full. We had a great time for the few short hours I was over there, but plan to visit again soon. Since the twins are only four months younger than Caden, they'll be perfect playmates for him once they all become mobile. I can't wait! I love play dates with the kiddos. Here are some of the pics I took yesterday.
Here I am helping hold Landon and Caden at the same time. Ah, no problem! Landon was pretty sleepy, and was attempting to doze off.
Caden taking it all in. He had to figure out why mommy was holding the other babies.Landon finally dozed off. Too sweet!
McKenna is just the sweetest little angel. I had her next to me while Alison got some stuff done. She was just great; such a patient little princess. A total ballerina in the making!
Toward the end of our visit, I finally got to hold McKenna. We were able to lay Landon down for a little nap. She's so precious. I can't get over it.
I can't tell you how fun I see their future being. Play dates... here we come. And since we're trying to sell our house and buy a new one in the Lake Highlands area, we'll be much closer to several of our friends with babies. Kylie will have to be their babysitter one day when all the mommy's and daddy's want to go "out".
10 years ago






