It's just priceless. Time flew by with one baby, now with two, oh my goodness. These past six months have gone by so quickly. Caden is babbling all the time now as you saw in the video above. If we talk to him, he'll babble back. It does sound a lot like "Da Da", only "Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da". Steven's getting a kick out of it. I keep working with him on saying his "m's". LOL. He's so cute. He's not scootin' around yet like I thought he would be. But he'll roll over, and over, and over. It's his way of getting around right now.
My sweet Caden has also cut two teeth. He cut his first one (his bottom left) on Wednesday, March 18th. He cut his second tooth (his bottom right) on Saturday, March 21st. He hasn't been sleeping that well at night since this all started. Usually waking up only once during the night, he's been falling back asleep with a dab of Baby Orajel to comfort his teething discomfort.
Caden has also been eating solid foods. He's had veggies like squash, peas, and sweet potatoes. He's had pears and applesauce. We mix infant cereal in with each veggie and fruit so that he gets the added iron he needs. We've learned that Caden has a sweet tooth. He clamps his mouth closed when I'm feeding him his veggies. It doesn't make for an easy feeding, so I've had to be sneaky and put the veggies in a medicine syringe. It's been working, and he eats it. He loves the fruit, especially pears, so I can feed those to him with a spoon. We're still working with his sippy cup. I think because of his teething though, he's more interested in chewing on it. We'll see how he's progressing next time I write. It'll be exciting to report.






