We've started a fun tradition of hanging out with our fabulous friends, the Bonillas, for the 4th of July. We had another great time with them this year at their house (since they have one, LOL), complete with awesome food, mommy and daddy juice, and good times! We always have a blast with them, and are blessed to have them in our lives. Here's some pics I'd love to share.
Caden was after me with my camera! He knows to smile when he sees me holding one.
My friend Tracie and her daughter, and Kylie's friend, Dru.
Way too cute!
Too funny, but Kylie was always after our feet as well.
Another smile for the camera!
Sneaking a peek around the couch.
It was the funniest thing when I said his name. The look on his face was as if he had just gotten caught doing something.
Kybo wanted me to take her pic with Max.
New fashion statement!!! I love it!!!
Me and my munchkin.
Hope you had a Happy 4th Everyone!!!






