I never knew the meaning of making the most out of your day until I became a parent. I remember my days of lounging around the house doing nothing, sleeping in until after lunch time, napping all day on Sundays. But oh, no more. Now that I'm a mommy of two, those days are o-ver! But what makes these long, fun, tiring days worth it all? Kylie and Caden do. Wow. I can tell you that I understood a whole new meaning of love on June 19, 2004 and September 15, 2008. It makes my heart thump hard when I try to imagine life without them. Nope, no thank you. I will do anything to keep my babies safe and happy, and plan to have a darn good time doing it.
Yesterday was Kylie's last day at WSS. She started there in January of 2006 when she was 18 months. Wow, these past 3 1/2 years have whisked right by me. In our last 7 years at our old house; it started with Steven and I in 2002; Kylie came along in 2004; and then Caden was born in 2008 to make a fabulous, beautiful, family of four. We also have two dogs; big beautiful Labradors, and two cats. That sweet little 1600+ square foot house sure got really small, really fast.
What a tough one to deal with. We're really going to miss the teachers from WSS and all the friends we made there. Here are some pics of Kylie during her last day at WSS.
No more words. Just happy memories, and life long friends we'll keep in our lives forever!
10 years ago






