I just had to post this picture of Caden and Steven. It's just too cute not to share. I just took it about an hour ago while the two of them were bonding a little. I was off getting Kylie ready for bed, and spending a little time with her since I've been so busy with our new little peanut. All is going well here. Steven and I are just loving our two adorable children to no end, and realizing how truly lucky and fortunate we both are. Enjoy.
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. - Ephesians 6:1-4






