We've been getting settled into our routine (well, trying to) back at home. Kylie seems to be going along nicely with her normal schedule of school, dance, home, playing, friends, etc. The cats seem pretty interested in Caden, whereas the dogs do not... yet. I rush them in and out as not to disturb our sweet angel in all his napping that he's still doing. He's just so sweet. And let me just add, that Steven and I are soooooo proud of Kylie in her new role as a big sister. She just wants to help with anything that involves her baby brother. It just melts my heart to see her being such a big girl.
I'm still so excited that we had a boy this time. I feel so lucky that we were blessed with both a girl and a boy. Caden is sleeping about 18-20 hours a day. We have not gotten to look into those baby eyes all that much yet. Just when I think I'm going to get to play with him for a while, his eyes just seem to fade away into baby dream land. So sweet. Here are some recent pics. Caden's awake, now... gotta run (but notice he's asleep in all the pics).
Go Red Raiders!!! Wreck 'em Tech! Caden was born just in time for football season.Here is my daddy holding his grandson for the first time since the hospital.
See, Kylie is just so sweet with Caden. She says she wants to hug and kiss her "little guy" all day long.
10 years ago






